Work With Us

Residential Counselor

Residential Counselors are responsible for the care, nurture, monitoring, and supervision of children and youth residing at the Trent Hill Center. Residential Counselors must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. At least two years of direct childcare supervision is preferred. Staff should be at least 21 years of age.

Email for additional information or inquiries.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Our Vision: Every child and every family will be valued, encouraged, and welcomed in their safe, stable communities.